Tuesday, August 16, 2011

WCERAF Air Marshal Peck Investigates UFO Sighting

MEDIA RELEASE: From The Office of Air Marshal Lord
Gregory Peck, WCE AFB Binhu. August 16, 2011:-
___________________________________________

"I, Air Marshal Peck, present the following report to the
Wuxi China Expatdom of events that took place here today.

At 0915 hours, I received a radio message from one of my fighter pilots,
that he was flying a routine air patrol above the Expatdom, and had suddenly
sighted an unidentified aircraft.

"Where exactly is it?", I radioed my pilot, Flight Lieutentant Harry Brubaker.
"It's up here in the sky", he replied. My pilots are trained to give pin-point
precise navigational co-ordinates in that manner , and so I used that information to plot the mystery aircraft's location on my chart. "Hmmm......yes, I see, that places it somewhere over Wuxi."

I instructed Flt Lt Brubaker to continue tracking the aircraft. "Is it friend, or foe, Brubaker?", I radioed. He replied that was unable to determine that.
"Sir, this thing is outracing me! It's heading out of WCE air-space, towards the Suzhou Expatdom, - Sir, am I authorised to execute a 'hot pursuit'?", he requested.

"Permission granted, Lieutenant". Two minutes later, Brubaker radioed that he'd lost visual contact, and was returning to Binhu AFB. Immediately after his landing, I summoned him to my office so as to conduct what we call 'a post-operational flight analysis & appraisal report'.

Brubaker entered my office, saluted me, and stood at attention. I sat on the side of my desk and said, "Now, Lieutenant, I want your full and accurate description of this 'object' you claimed to have seen. And don't give me any "UFO-alien-space warp" theories - just the facts".

Flt Lt Brubaker said, stammering, "Sir, I saw a UFO!". "Take it easy fella", I told him, "we're trained air-force personnel here, so don't give me any fanciful stories!". (thumped my fist on my desk, for emphasis). Pacing back and forth, smoking a Lucky Strike, I ordered Brubaker "tell me what it was, son, and make it snappy!".

"Well, Sir", he replied, "it was a glowing silver colour - and shaped like a, ah, a, cigar!".
That was too much for me, a veteran airman.

"Oh, a cigar, over the Wuxi China China Expatdom, at a height of 32000 ft - yes Brubaker, I suppose you're now going to tell me that this, 'cigar', was being smoked by Fidel Castro??!!".

Brubaker: "Sir, does Fidel Castro have a big beard and wear green camouflage fatigues? If so, well, yes, as a matter of fact that is exactly what I saw from the cockpit of my fighter-plane."

Flt Lt Brubaker has been immediately shipped-out of the WCEAF, and is on his way to the Aletiuans.

(signed) Air Marshall Lord Gregory Peck, WCEAF


2 comments:

  1. Air Marshal Lord Gregory PeckAugust 16, 2011 at 6:05 AM

    Addendum: "The standard post-operational flight analysis includes a de-briefing. I de-briefed Lt Brubaker, right there in my office; it was, after all, a hot day. Roger, over and out".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flt Lieutenant Harry BrubakerAugust 18, 2011 at 3:54 AM

    Yes, that's right, I'm on my way out of the
    WCE, but not sure where, or what, 'The Aletiuans' is, or are.


    :)

    ReplyDelete