Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wuxi China Expat Andis Kaulins changes breakfast routine.

Andis Kaulins, long-time Wuxi Expat, has changed his breakfast routine.
 
Said Kaulins:  "For six years, when I went to McDonald's, I had the Egg and Sausage Sandwich or the Big Breakfast with the sausage paddy.  But last week, I decided to try the Egg and Ham Sandwich.  Think of it!!  For the first time in nearly seven years, I choose to try that option.  And I liked it!  And so I felt it was a real earth-moving, paradigm-shifting, revolutionary moment.  Who says these things only happens to people who take drugs or are alcoholics!"
 
The general reaction in the Wuxi China Expatdom to the news of Kaulins's breakfast routine change was indifference.  However, one Wuxi China Expat, off the record, did say that "it was a surprise that Kaulins actually spent money on breakfast."

1 comment:

  1. I'd very much like to know who that WC Expat was who said that about Andis Kaulins.

    "Off the record" or not, that is a disgraceful
    and inaccurate allegation!

    It is well-known that Andis Kaulins is the most generous Expat in the Expatdom.

    He would give you the shirt off his back.
    And I speak from experience here, because he did give me a shirt off his back - and I'm wearing it right now!

    ReplyDelete