Monday, August 1, 2011

Wuxi China Expatdom Land Force to take part in Swedish Bikini Team Search 2011

Brigadier General Viscount Monty Patton, acting Wuxi China Expatdom Royal Land Force Commander, announced that the WCERLF will take over the Swedish Bikini Team Search 2011 for a day.  Said Patton, "I don't see what the difficulty is!  We know more or less where the Swedish Bikini Team is. We have the manpower to do a such a thorough search that a searcher need only be responsible for two square meters of search area.  In fact, I think it will be so easy for the WCERLF to find the SBT that I propose to make it more of a challenge.  I have given the locals AR-15s, AK-47s, Mortars, Tanks, and mines to make the search more of a challenge for us."
 
Asked if this was rash, Patton exclaimed  "Think of the movie that can be made about this!  Piersce Broslin can play me and Orient Express!  Harry Callahan, Jimi Hendrix, and the WCE trio can make the soundtrack!  And imagine the accompanying marketing possibilities including t-shirts, bobble-head dolls, calendars, boots, and t-shirts!  Imagine all the money that we can make!  Wo who hoo!  You may say I am a dreamer!  But I am not only the one!  I hope that you can join us!  And the WCERLF can be one!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment