Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wuxi China Expat English Teacher says U.S. Vice President Joe Biden is his hero

Duston Short, midget sumo-wrestling champion of the Wuxi China Expatdom as well as an English Teacher at Deceit International English, was quick to stand up for his hero Joe Biden, after the U.S. Vice President made controversial comments in Sichuan, China.

Said Short:  "Joe's my hero wonder-boy.  He shows me that us morons too can achieve success in the world.  Before I know of Joe, I think me stupid, fat, short, ugly, and have warts on legs and so that I would always be a loser boy.  But then I see good old Joe.  I say myself he is a moron too like me!  And look!  He is the vice-president.  Sure it is like spitting to be the vee pee, but it pay good money and you travel lots of places.  I bet he sleeps with all the good-looking girls he wants!  Because of Joe, I know I don't need change.  I can be lazy and have "a distant relation to saying true things."  I love Joe!  Pick on him not!"

3 comments:

  1. - Would really like to know exactly where this Duston S. hails from? - (I just can't quite put my finger on his dialect).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. He comes from Ontario, Canada. I momentarily adopted his practice of muffing up verb-subject agreements.

    ReplyDelete