Monday, August 8, 2011

Wuxi China Expat English teacher blames U.S. Tea Party for being late for work

Duston Short, English Teacher at Leprosy International English (LIE) in downtown Wuxi, was late for class which he was scheduled to teach at ten a.m. this morning.
 
It was the third time Short, from Ontario Canada, was late for work this week.  "This time, I have come up with a good excuse!" insisted Short who was later interviewed at the pub by Wuxi Partytime Inc.  "The U.S. Tea Party are to blame!  They are so dastardly and bad and dastardly bad and evil and rotten and uncool and not nice and caveman-like and gun-loving and racist and so looking like the aliens in the Aliens movie that the very thought of them caused me to drink more than I usually do!  So I understandably was late for work this morning."
 
Asked how management at the school reacted to his tardiness and excuse, Short said:  "I don't see why they had to yell at me like they did!  You know, I have relatives who are sick and so the head trainer should just be more understanding!  And if it wasn't for all the tragedy that befalls me, I would be the best and most reliable teacher they ever had."

No comments:

Post a Comment