Monday, August 22, 2011

Harry Moore suggests that Wuxi Expat Duston Short should have said parvenu.

Harry Moore, the greatest writer of prose the world ever saw, says Duston Short was mistaken when describing himself as a public washroom parnevu, and should have said parvenu.
 
Said Moore: "A parvenu is one who has newly acquired wealth or status, but has not yet gained acceptance by others in that class.  On the other hand, Parnevu Shining Gel is what I use to add extra control to help my hard-to-hold hair style stay in place and leave my hair beautifully shiny. It's unique formula gives long lasting style and gloss combined with moisturizers and conditioners that leave the hair manageable, full of body and extra sheen without flaking.  So take it from me, Parnevu Shining Gel assures greater control, deeper penetration, and the style you dare to create!  I don't see how Short will impress the locals by rubbing Parvenu Shining Gel over his short and very squat body."

1 comment:

  1. Harry Moore 'phoned me this morning.

    He confirmed that Parnevu Shining Gel does indeed do everything described above.

    He added: "Parnevu gives my hair extra bounce.
    And, even in a Force 28 typhoon, with Parnevu,
    I never have a single hair out of place!".

    ReplyDelete