Monday, November 14, 2011

Wuxi China Expat English Teacher likes it when his students swear.

"Asshole motherfucker cocksucker shit!" 

Normally this isn't something you want to hear from the mouth of an eight year old, but it is music to the ears of Lucas Springs, an English Teacher at Shiny Children's English in downtown Wuxi.

"There is nothing like swearing to get even the most quiet of children speaking!" said Springs.  He then told the WCE blog  he discovered his controversial technique when one time he was spit upon by a seven year old in one of his classes. "I wasn't feel so good after having had a fight with my girlfriend, and I lost my composure for a second this one class.  But the students never forgot what I said. And I realized it was the first time I was ever able to teach them a new word. The next class, I taught them to say "cocksucker motherfucker!"  They learned it.  And so then I taught the children F*** and A**hole and ***£$"%$£%%%!  Recently I have taught them songs like F*** You!  F--U--C--K! and Stick sticks up your yahoo!  I found that I looked forward to classes because the children were learning something, and they just weren't playing with a foreigner.  And there were no more shy students that I didn't know what to do with!"

Walking into Spring's classes, one can see that the children fluently curse worse than sailors.  Students, entering one class, told Springs to screw himself, and then asked who was the round-eyed fucker he was talking to.  One student, making a pistol with his hand, mock-shot the fingers off his other hand so that he only had a middle finger left.  Boys called the girls "b-i-itches" and "hoses."  A few even dropped their pants and exposed themselves to the interviewer and called him fuck-nuts and cunt-head.

Springs then dressed himself as a fuckity-fuck monster, and the children pretended to try to kill him with English swear words.  A girl shouting "Asshole piss pants cuntlicker smegma" "killed" Springs and received a prize, much to the delight of her parents who were in class as part of a special parents day.

President of Shiny English, Deloris Wang, said Springs' techniques was the shit, and hoped that the other teachers would adopt his techniques.

2 comments:

  1. "Lucas Springs", (of "Shiny English" - nicely-done,btw!!) sounds like a relative of Duston's, i.e., line 5,
    "I wasn't feel so good....".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't tell if that is an editing mistake or English Teachers do talk like that.

    ReplyDelete