Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wuxi Expat contracts sexually transmitted disease to raise awareness of wearing green hats

Duston Short, midget-sumo wrestling champion of the Wuxi China Expatdom, has, as part of his campaign to get all Expats to wear green hats, contracted himself a sexually transmitted disease.

Said Short: "I have noticed that wearing my wide-rimmed, till, wizard-like, green hat brings smiles to the faces of the locals.  They will even say "hello!" to me more than they normally would have to a me without a hat.  I have tried to raise awareness of this among my Wuxi China Expat friends but they have ignored me.  So I saw I had no choice but to try some short of publicity stunt to raise awareness of the benefits of wearing green hats.  What is better than to do this than to get a STD and tell the whole world about it?"

Asked what STD he had contracted, Short said Herpes.

Then asked the who, what, when, whom, where, which and how questions about his STD contraction, Short tried to be tight-lipped, only saying that it was with a partner of sorts who he was doing business with, and that a film of the event was in the editing stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment