Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wuxi Expat English Teacher unapologetic after having been seen eating cheeseburgers in class.

Duston Short, midget Sumo Wrestling Champion of the Wuxi China Expatdom as well as a teacher of English at DIE English, was unapologetic after he was seen to have been eating cheeseburgers ten minutes into his Monday Morning class.

Said Short:  "Come on!  For one thing, it is hard on me to have to get up in the morning for work.  It is so unfair!  And I spent a late Sunday night at the new Room 101 Pub and Bondage Emporium so that I was a little sore.  Normally, I would have taken the day off, so they should have been giving a medal for showing up only five minutes late.  As it was, I had to rush to work and it took the staff at McDonald's ten minutes to make my cheeseburger.  I mean you can't expect me to come to work on a empty stomach.  And I am a little bummed out because one of my uncles is dying!  So don't be giving me this crap about how unprofessional it looked for a man of my short stature and wide girth!"

Management at DIE said that by rights Short should be fired, but they need bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment