Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wuxi China Expatdom C.I. Harry Callahan appointed Governor of Suzhou China Expatdom

Wuxi China Expatdom Chief Inspector Harry Callahan has been appointed to act as Governor of the Suzhou China Expatdom, which had recently had its application accepted to become a WCE colony.


Prime Minister Mango, who made the appointment, said that C.I. Callahan needed a challenge since the only crime in the WCE was of the public nuisance variety.


Callahan, said he looked forward to the challenge of being a Governor, and that his governorship would be a law-and-order one. "The Wuxi China Expatdom is a safe place. The only crime that happens in the WCE now is loitering and strange sex crimes. The Suzhou Expatdom, by contrast, is a crime fighter's dream. Because most Suzhou Expats are on welfare. The public housing projects there are hotbeds of crime like prostitution, drug dealing, and murder. I get a tingle up my leg at the prospect of putting all those Suzhou Expat Punks in the slammer. I also look forward to reacquainting myself with some former Wuxi Expats who thought they could escape me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment