Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wuxi China Expat English Teacher says playgrounds are good places to pick up girls

Aristotle Tonny Martin, English Teacher at LIE International English in the Wuxi China Expatdom, in an exclusive interview with the Wuxi Web Net site, said that playgrounds are good places to pick up girls.

Said Martin, who wished to be anonymous said:  "Oh yeah!  The women and girls there are very impressionable and so willing to please!  If you know what I mean?  Nudge!  Nudge!  Wink!  Wink!"

Wuxi China Expatdom Chief Inspector Harry Callahan expressed concern about Martin's claims and said he would investigate.  "If Martin is saying what I think he's saying," said Callahan, "I will deport him personally!  Of course, he could mean that the girls there are lighter than the ones who hang out at Mickey D's all day!  I don't want to rush to conclusions!  And there is nothing illegal about trying to meet single mothers or divorcees as well!  After all, it is my motto to shot punks only after I have given them the benefit of a doubt!"

No comments:

Post a Comment