Friday, October 7, 2011

Wuxi China Expatdom Royal Navy Admiral Lloyd Bridges can't give up smoking Lucky Strikes



Commander of the Wuxi China Expatdom Royal Navy and Lucky Strike smoker Admiral Lloyd Bridges is having a hard time giving up smoking Lucky Strike cigarettes. He is even thinking of giving on quitting smoking.

Said Bridges: "I have quit smoking many times in my life and so I consider myself something of an expert on quitting smoking. Any man can quit smoking once; but it takes a man of true virility to quit smoking over and over again like I have. Other brands, other than Luckies, are easy to give up, I have discovered. You won't see me smoking Camels, Export "A" green pack, Export "A" silver pack, Rothmans, Marlboros, Du Mauriers, Hong He, and Zhongshan Hai. But Luckies are a hard thing to give up. The reason? The taste. Lucky Strikes are made with the freshest and highest quality hand-picked tobacco. After the tobacco is picked, it is quickly blended and rolled, and shipped to the stores. I can understand why a sailor would rather scrub the decks, become a cabin boy, and walk the plank than give up Luckies!"

Asked why he was trying to quit smoking, Admiral Bridges said he has been dating Wonder Woman's niece Wonder Girlie who was a fervent anti-smoker.

No comments:

Post a Comment