Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wuxi Expat has wife stolen by seemingly innocent countryside girl

Troy and Delilah Proctor, a Wuxi China Expat couple who proclaimed themselves to be sexually progressive, thought they had found an innocent Chinese countryside girl to join them in a threesome.

The Proctors were at the Santiago Cafe on Saturday night were they meet a young girl who claimed she had only been in Wuxi for a week after having spent the first twenty years of her life in a remote mountain village in Sichuan province.

Troy Proctor told the Wuxi China Expatdom blog that it was his wife Delilah who pointed out the girl to him. 

Said Proctor:  " There we were sitting at the bar.  Delilah told me there was a girl looking at us.  Delilah told me she liked her complexion and big eyes.  And Delilah knew that I would admire her body."

"We got Su Ming to come join us for a drink.  One thing lead to another, and before you know it, I was tied to a bed in the honeymoon suite of the Nikko Hotel and watching an undressed Delilah and Su Ming kissing and engaging in lesbian action.  I was really enjoying myself."

"But after watching them for forty minutes, I started to get impatient and asked if they would untie me and let me join in!  Su Ming then took a towel and wrapped it around my head gagging me.  She and Delilah giggled as my protests became muffled."

"Delilah then passed out.  I suspect that Su Ming had put something in her drink.  She then rifled through Delilah's purse and my wallet.  She asked me if Delilah and I were English teachers.  When I nodded in the affirmative, she got angry.  She got dressed and then dressed Delilah.  She took my clothes and threw them out the window.  She then lifted Delilah onto her shoulders and left the hotel suite."

"It wasn't until the next day that the hotel staff found me, and I got left with a huge bill!"

Proctor said he hadn't seen his wife since.  

Asked if he had heard about the Short brothers having their artificial limbs stolen by the same girl, Proctor said that he and his wife had avoided the Shorts, considering them to be less than human.

1 comment:

  1. Man!

    These countryside girl stories are really turning me on!

    I got an artificial buttock that I would love to donate to her collection!

    ReplyDelete