Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wuxi Expat not stimulated by Microsoft Plane Simulator software


Duston Short, the Wuxi China Expatdom midget sumo-wrestling champion, an English teacher who has taught at every English school in Wuxi, and a part-time employee at the Chestnut Pub, told the Wuxi China Exaptdom blog that he was disappointed by the Microsoft Plane Simulator software.

Said Short: " I bought the software, loaded it into my laptop, took off my clothes, and brought out a bottle of wine expecting to have a Boeing 747 Jumbo Plane ride up my whatitswhosit; but instead I had to try to learn how to make a plane takeout.  What a gip!"

1 comment:

  1. "whatitswhosit"? Not sure what Duston Short is referring to there. Wait a second...where's my Shorter Oxford...no, not in there.

    Let's see...Roget's might....ah!!

    ReplyDelete