Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wuxi Expat says his success at Fantasy NFL Football is overwhelming proof of his absolute and unquestionable virility

Andis Kaulins, a long-time Wuxi China Expat, says that his two game winning streak in his Fantasy NFL Football League is overwhelming and incontrovertible proof that his virility is supreme, majestic, absolute and unquestioned.

Kaulins's team the Wuxi Metro, after losing two of their first three matchups, have won two games in a row to get into a three-way tie for first in its four-team division.

Said Andis Kaulins, an English Teacher and Blogger after his team posted a victory in week five of the season:  "Look out Ladies!  Here I come!  But I have to say I'm sorry!  I'm married and that is all there is to it.  I also apologize to the other guys in the Wuxi China Expatdom.  You are just going to have to try harder!  I know I make you look bad!"

No comments:

Post a Comment