Sunday, December 11, 2011

32 year old Wuxi China Expat English Teacher is crazy about Justin Bieber

Wuxi China Expatdom Midget Sumo Wrestling Champion and English Teacher Duston Short proclaimed himself to be a Justin Bieber fan.  "Bieber Fever I got!" said the 32 year-old Short from Ontario, Canada.

Asked what he saw in Bieber, the Canadian pop singer popular with teenage girls, Short told the Wuxi China Expatdom Blog that he thought Bieber was cute.  "One of my students who I wants to have as my girlfriend told me she was crazy about Bieber.  Now I am crazy too because I really likes the girl a lots!"

Told that other people thought his admiration of Bieber was a creepy thing for a male in his thirties to have, Short said "I don't want growing up.   I wants to like be Pan Peter and live with mermaids who only have bikini tops!  And besides I also like the backstreet boys and is a big fan of Hello Kitty!"

No comments:

Post a Comment