Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wuxi Expats from Ontario, Canada like to eat the poo-poo

Duston Short, midget Sumo-Wrestling champion of the Wuxi China Expatdom and an English teacher at DIE English in Downtown Wuxi, says that he and his friends from Ontario, Canada like to eat the poo-poo.

Said Short:  "Every Saturday and Sunday night, whether at my apartment or the apartment of my friend from Orillia, us Ontario Expats get together and eat the poo-poo.  It is what us peoples from Ontario like doing!"

Asked if he cared what other Expats were thinking of his region's practices, Short misunderstood and said "I don't think it stink that much altogether.  I get accustomed to it now, so I love it!  I really love it!  And plus it is hard to go back, once you have started!"

Wally Droop, owner of the Chestnut Pub where Short and his compatriots patronize, said he didn't know what to think of eating poo-poo.  "To be honest, I don't know what eating poo-poo is.  And anyway, who am I to judge?  Whatever those crazy kids do isn't any of my business as long as they pay their tab!"

Officer McNulty, temporary replacement for Wuxi China Expatdom Chief Inspector Harry Callahan who is on assignment in the Suzhou China Expatdom, said he didn't know what eating the poo-poo was either, but said he would go to these gatherings on Saturday and Sunday nights and dispense his own personal, idiosyncratic and eclectic brand of justice all the same.  "I don't like people talking in riddles" said McNulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment