Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wuxi China Expatdom Lunar Panel Company folds

Luney Windows, a Wuxi China Expatdom Lunar Panel Company has folded.  It was the first Wuxi China Expatdom company to fold since his Majesty King Gorzo the Mighty assumed the throne.

Owner of Luney Windows, Duston Short, told the Wuxi China Expatdom Blog that he thought Lunar Panels, which would get energy from Moon Light, were the way to solve the problem of energy storage associated with Solar Panels.  Said Short: "I got the idea from a guy who I meet in the pub.  I gave him a thousand rmb for a franchise in his business.  I subsequently never heard from him again, but I carried on with the idea."

"The storage problem," continued Short, "was actually worse for Lunar Panels than solar panels.  For, I didn't realize that moonlight was really reflected sunlight and that it was a much weaker source of energy than the sun.  Moonlight, wasn't magic!  Too bad, I didn't realize this till after investing all my and my family's money in a one hundred million yuan Lunar Panel manufacturing facility in the Wuxi New District. We did make some Lunar Panels, but found that there were no takers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment