Friday, December 30, 2011

Screen-Test Auditions Begin For Role Of Presidente Andis Kaulins in Wuxi China Expatdom Royal Birth Movie



Accomplished, famous star of scores of movies, Sam Neill, is in the Expatdom to audition for the role of Sir Andis Kaulins in the Royal Birth blockbuster.

Sam Neill, who bears a striking-resemblance to El Presidente, said that
the role would be a challenging one, and he would have to use all his method-acting skills to render an authentic portrayal.

"Of course I'd undertaken detailed research on Andis Kaulins", he said, "but, well, I wondered how I'd be able to capture his infinite nuances, explore his many dimensions, these are difficult tasks for any actor". "They had the cameras set up ready for my screen-test, but I just couldn't get it together, you know", Neill said.

Then, I spotted Harry Moore, on the set, so I went to get his advice.
Harry Moore told me that, playing Andis Kaulins, well, he said that I have the suave, dashing looks, the charm, and the intellect, needed to portray Andis Kaulins.

Then Harry Moore identified the one missing element I needed. "Sam, - charisma. Deliver mountains of charisma. Oceans of charisma. Galaxies of charisma!", Harry Moore told me.

"Phew!", said Sam Neill, "I'll project the charisma in the screen-test, and then, I guess, I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that I get the role!"

No comments:

Post a Comment