Friday, December 30, 2011

Wuxi China Expat says that just after he takes a shower, his hair looks like Mitt Romney's

Wuxi Expat Robert Opel, an engineer at Johnken Bearing Company, says that after he takes a shower, his hair looks that of Mitt Romney, a front-runner for the Republican Party nomination in the 2012 U.S. Presidential election.

"When I come out of the shower, I can slick my hair back like Mitt and I think I look really cool and technocratic!" said Opel.  "Unfortunately, my hair becomes fussed up during the day; so that by lunchtime, my co-engineers tell me I look like Michelle Bachmann!"

Opel, a registered Republican back in his home country, said he was a fiscal conservative and hawkish on National Defence, and that his first choice to be President among the current crop of candidates was Rick Santorum.  "Of course, while I shower, I have fantasies of Sarah Palin entering the shower, or rather the presidential race, but alas, it is not to be!"


3 comments:

  1. We see this problem all the time, in my hairdressing (Expats) salon.

    The solution is to mix two parts flour, three parts toilette' water, and one part hot tar, apply quickly, then, most importantly, blow-dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You big silly willy.

    I use a special Vichy pomade imported from the salons of Southern France.

    I mix it with flour, used cooking grease, and glutinous rice.

    I apply evenly and no need to blow-dry.

    It is much more convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vittorio, I really like Mitt's hair. Could you give me the Mitt Romney slick-back style so I can look cool and technocratic?

    Or maybe they sell Mitt Romney wigs on eBay.

    Then, when I walk down the street, people would say "hey, there goes Mitt Romney! Go git 'em, Mitt!".

    ReplyDelete